http://www.bottegalouie.com “Website” is a site that is operated by Bottega Louie and its owners (collectively, “Bottega Louie”, “BHIC”, “BHFC”, “Group”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
This policy may be changed by updating this page. This policy is effective from October 1, 2013.
In general, one can use this Website without providing Bottega Louie with any personal information. However, additional services may be available with certain information about our Guests and Users. Bottega Louie may collect the following information:
- account registration information including name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
- billing information, transaction and credit card information (should a purchase be made);
- a record of correspondence made of any direct contact;
- information regarding personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with Bottega Louie products and contact preferences in order to provide our Guests and Users with further correspondence about said products and services.
This information is used to provide a better guest experience, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve products and services;
- to communicate with Guests and Users by email, telephone or post regarding products, services, guest services, and account services;
- to communicate for market research purposes for those that have not objected to such use.
Bottega Louie would like to provide its Guests and Users with marketing information by email. If a Guest or User has made a purchase or has previously asked for information on products or services:
Contact may be made regarding purchases or other matters regarding transactions or customer relationship with Bottega Louie, or send information about Bottega Louie’s range of products by email, unless it has been requested not to do so; and Bottega Louie may also use email to share information about products, services and events that may be of interest to Guests and Users by way of Bottega Louie informational emails, unless a request has been made not to do so.
If at any time a desire to make a request to cease marketing emails from Bottega Louie, one can click on the unsubscribe link in the email. Alternatively, one may at any time contact the Guest Services department at Bottega Louie by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 213-802-1487.
Bottega Louie will not transfer or disclose personal information about its Guests and Users to third parties other than to:
- the third party suppliers and vendors that Bottega Louie may engage to assist with its business;
- a purchaser or potential purchaser of the Bottega Louie business, unless permission is granted or Bottega Louie is under a duty to disclose or share personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Bottega Louie, its customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law.
Guests may request details of personal information which Bottega Louie may hold on the individual under the applicable data protection legislation. To request a copy of the information held on one’s self, please write to our Guest Serves department by email at email@example.com . Every effort will be made to correct any information as soon as possible.
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of personal information, Bottega Louie has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
Where passwords have been given (or chosen) to/by the Website’s Guests and Users enables access to certain parts of the Website, the Guest and User is responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- Record session information (such as the particular products purchased from the Website); and
- Record specific information on the web pages selected to be viewed.
- No information obtained from cookies from which individual customers can be identified will be used by Bottega Louie for marketing purposes.
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.